Thursday, June 24, 2010

Collapse crash

Worst collapse in new home sales ever:click gee wonder why ?

We lived in Sobe 5 years ago and visit, stay over on a friends boat every few months. We were just there a few weeks ago. If anything its 10 times worse as there are a lot more condos. I have gotten spoiled here with Whole Foods, Publix green market and Carmines all within striking distance and I can find a place to park my car anytime of the day at the supermarket. The homeless outside of the gate at miami beach marina were a new finding. I had to wait for a prescription for pain meds after having a root canal almost 5 hours. As said the everyday business of living is like living in a large city with few resources. The local health care leaves something to be desired as well in my experience.

No comments: